Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Are you ready for Christmas yet???

Of course I am not ready for Christmas! As usual I am late late late in doing anything that reminds me of the season to be jolly around my home. 

We don't have a tree and by the looks of it, we won't have one this year (no... I am not a grinch!) but its ok because only the thought of Luke (my beloved son who is almost 2 years old) trying to get his hands on the tree full of breakable ornaments is a scenario I would like to keep in my imagination! 

I managed to buy a polystyrene ring to make a Christmas wreath out of fabric scraps (and make a nice tutorial in the process) but the ring just keeps staring at me in the spare-bedroom/ dump-room/sewing room, and I can hear the clock ticking telling me, "time is almost up and you need to hurry up!". So I guess no Christmas wreath this year either seeing how I still need to make 4 heat packs for family presents and two orders to send before Christmas time. But the wonderful world of the Internet does give me some pleasure in the evening after my little one is in bed safe asleep and while I drink my tea I browse through all the wonderful crafty bloggers who are ready for Christmas! They make me feel like I am ready for Christmas with them and their beautiful projects give me hope and  inspiration to make all these beautiful crafty projects for next year's Christmas in time. 

We can only dream and it is the season to hope so who knows maybe Santa will give me good organizational skills so I might put up the wreath tutorial in time next year.  Here are a collection of blogs that inspired me and make me feel like it is Christmas after all. Enjoy!

 

1.Top Left: Jennifer Johner  2.Top Right: Jessica Jones 3.Botttom Left: Apolline  4.Bottom Right: Heidi


1.Top Left: Marylea  2.Top Right: Bunny Hill 3.Bottom Left: Betz White 4. Bottom right: Melissa Crowe

No comments: